2011年2月22日星期二

Laptop Power AC Adapter

I bought this to replace my original charger for my hp laptop power cord, which broke out in the part that connects to the computer. Fast delivery, arrived as described, is a real charger HP, not a generic knock-off. As someone mentioned, the cable (half that plugs into the wall) is pretty short, so he did what he did and changed in the original, since that part was not damaged. I also wrapped electrical tape around where the first had broken to prevent bending and damage, as some have suggested.



He had almost a month and everything works fine. One thing I noticed from the beginning is that it causes my laptop to overheat more than the other did. In more than a year with the original cable, which could count the times it overheats, aside. It overheats like crazy if you're not careful. I like to use my laptop in bed, which was fine with the other, but it overheated at all times. I made a makeshift table in the lid of a plastic bucket and works very well. While still in the laptop that looks good, really does not overheat. While in custody and the use of a surface or a lap desk that's not really a problem, yet I would recommend for the price.