2010年7月6日星期二

Which is the last gas receipt I was eccentric

$ 76.70 - that's the last gas receipt I was eccentric. Even then I knew what the short term the system has been cooked (this month), around us was a few cents per gallon of reference, the price would go up again. Not long ago, ran a Fill Me Up-$ 35-38. I spent my card, fill, and forget about it. Well, to you and me twice every time we fill the pump.

As a result, I began diligently searching for alternative fuel, fuel additives that promise to fight against the moon, and even to buy a hybrid car, until I saw the price (I never want to save money while I pay) . Most of these options is requested, either completely out of my budget, are only short-term solutions to new investments or totally ineffective.

And behold, I found the increasing use of water for the fuel surcharge which we usually put our vehicles. I was surprised by the simplicity of the technology thisThe 90. safe production of hydrogen from one-liter containers of water were drivers in a position to improve the combustion efficiency of their vehicles and the particles break more easily. This was a significant improvement in fuel efficiency, increasing fuel efficiency and require fewer trips to the pump. I was stunned.

For those of us afraid of the important work in our car or truck, there is concern void our factory warranty by installing a water hydrogenConversion kit. The kit does not interfere with the card from the engine computer or in any way. Despite the installation takes only minutes to complete our staff, a water-hydrogen additional equipment can be quickly installed by a certified mechanic, and (for people like me, the embodiment "mechanics of the claims.")

The whole apparatus is very compact and simple science. An electrical charge is driven by a battery of yours. These powers will stop in one liter of water containerthe size vacuum. During this process, hydrogen is extracted from the water and then bonds the particles into your engine. This coating of the particles of hydrogen more efficient allocation of aid during combustion. The result is a much more fuel, better performance and longer life for your car, reducing emissions and improving fuel economy.